Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5

I've been home a few days.

Its not as bad as I thought it would be. I have my privacy again. Theres no pressure to fill every moment with someone. I can sleep in again and watch movies and just hang out.

But Adam isn't here. And the weird thing is that I am not feeling too good right now about us. I feel like distance is really really hard on me but I still don't want anyone but him. Nobody makes me feel better.

Here is my worry. I am still a little doubtful that Adam is the one. So the question is does everyone doubt even when they find the one? Or is Adam not the one because I feel this doubt?

The answer might scare me but I feel like I need to find out. I love Adam. I do. I just worry.

No comments: