Adam was telling me about "Megan" today. The girl he kissed. The girl that, if even for an instant, made him forget about me.
I'm jealous. I know this. I have always known this. My father once attributed it to the fact that I am the first born... I need constant attention and need to believe that I'm the most important thing.
Okay, I can accept that (as I have accepted my father's infatuation with the Birth Order book). But I wish I could be more forgiving and understanding.
Lets put it this way: Adam kissed this girl for 3-5 seconds. In front of her dorm. At college. Where I am not. What kills me even more is that he held her hand.
His hands are supposed to be in mine.
This was months ago. I don't know why this drives me crazy.
Also, I don't know why Adam isn't more crazy about me and Eric.
When Adam and I broke up I almost immediately began "dating" Eric if it could be called that. I mean a few dates and stuff... I don't know.
But Adam is so cool about it. I mean, Megan and Adam kissed. But Eric and I legitimately made out. I mean, not to get technical or anything but we even went a little further... not like that or anything but he was feeling me up a little.
I would be insane. I would be going crazy still.
Do I just care more?
Is it dumb that I wish he would get mad about it?
Probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment