He's lying to me.
I know it. He says he doesn't doubt this; that he doesn't doubt me. I can't believe that.
Its so easy to say that you love someone after the first time. Then its nice. Then its habit. At least thats how I feel he looks at it. Maybe I shouldn't say it as much.
Maybe I shouldn't let myself get so wrapped up. Well I suppose its a little late for that.
After Conor, saying I love you was hard. So when I said it, I meant it. I really did. I worry he didn't. That he doesn't really love me.
Its not him that I am doubting. Its myself. What have I ever done to make him love me? I don't really deserve it. I really don't...
Confidence isn't difficult for me... except in this. Except in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment