The whole family (minus me) is out at some family shin dig. But I'm certainly not in the mood to party down. I'm tired and sick of reality.
Maybe I should just do what Ben suggests and try dating Greg. Greg is so nice and sweet, but I still don't see him that way.
Then there's Neill. I've accepted that I'm leading him on, but I don't care enough to let him go. I truly love him, but I can't date him. (When I say love, I mean I love who he is. He makes me laugh and he makes me happy. It's not romantic love, but it still means the world to me.)
Maybe that's why I always miss Conor. Yeah he's a dick. Yeah he's probably got a ton of STDs now. Yeah he cheated on me. Yes, he is a liar. But I could COUNT on him being all those things. I knew who he was and he knew who I was, and there was no more guessing. I liked that.
Well Courtney just called (Shock!). She wants to come over and hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment