Another sun has risen and set here in Indiana. This afternoon was rather nice, but my good mood was chased away momentarily by the dreaded ex. However, my mood is now in tip top shape now that we are seperated by long stretches of road.
This afternoon I finally recieved my driver's license. This time my drive evaluator was not a big huge blonde devil woman with bad teeth. No, she was a nice little old lady who talked to me and gave me plenty of warning when she wanted me to turn. I passed with flying colors and took a not so horrible picture.
After being home for approximately 30 seconds, I walk in to my mother's room to see her on her cell phone. I of course thought she was talking to my aunt or grandmother, but low and behold, she was talking to the dreaded ex. After much shock, I got the phone and agreed to meet him in Panera Bread in 1/2 hour. 40 minutes later, I sat down to lunch with him. Well, I sat down to a Fubu Berry Jones and he sat down to lunch, since it was about three o'clock in the afternoon. When our conversation wasn't dreadfully dull, it was fully confusing. He seemed to be on the defensive to everything I said, and on the offensive whenever I took a breath. He, for some reason, asked about Neill and I dating. That was ages ago, but apparently Conor thinks that he is obsessed with me.... which is not true. I left our little rendez-vous fully confused, a little angry that I wasted two hours and made no ground friendship wise, and very sad that after I missed him and loved him so very much that I felt very little during our talk. My thoughts are very all over the place right now, but these thoughts are not what I anticipated. I anticipated feelings of happiness or longing, not confusion and anger. Maybe I'm the problem that I expect too much....
Well, that is all that really happened today. I am eager to go on vacation and bike around Mackinac and see the stars, so that's basically where my head will be tonight. Maybe I'll pop in a movie. No school today anyway... huzzah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment