Sunday, July 8, 2007

July 8, 2007

These past few days have gone by rather uneventfully. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about my internet blog, so I logged in today to fill it will these days' past events... but there is nothing memorable popping into my head.
One thing I can remember is that yesterday evening I lectored at our church: St. Mary's in Otis. I really did not want to do it, and was complaining the entire ride over there. I actually thing that I did a splendid job, since Father Kevin acknowledged me in front of the entire congregation. I got a lot of applause, which was nice.
Tomorrow we go on vacation for a week to the UP. I'll report on that when I come back, so if I'm MIA for a while that's why. No computer. Should be nice.
I'm being rather short this evening because I feel really sick. I've had my "visitor" for a week and 2 days now... UGHH! Punishment for 5 months of freedom, I suppose. I feel like crawling into a hole and dying, but I have to clean and finish packing. Arg.

No comments: