Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17

I haven't written in this blog in over a year, but I just rediscovered it and realized how much time I spent on the layout, so I just switched some things and hope to use this one from now on.

I've been away from home for about five or six months now, but it was only about three months ago that I last saw my family... and Adam. Now its only four days until I go home for Christmas vacation! I'm so very very excited!

I'm still with Adam. I love him. He and I are discussing having sex. I'm so scared. So nervous I'll be bad, that he will look at me different, that I wouldn't be everyone's shining example anymore.

But Mother and Father weren't virgins when they got married and they're so great so hey, why not me? I'm not sure.

Isn't it crazy when you feel like you've got a novels worth of words to write, nothing comes.

No comments: