skip to main | skip to sidebar

Words From the Sea

This blog is set up to informally document my life as a Mass Communications Specialist in the United States Navy.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sometimes I wish i had no ambition.
No driving force. No push.
Wouldn't that be easy?

But no, maybe not. Because then
my parents and I might not be
oh so much better than everyone else

Family.
Family.
Family.

Its what you've got when you've got nothing.
Because they'll never be disappointed.
Even if you lose all your ambition.
Posted by KAOK at 5/13/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • I want to shut off my computer and talk to you but...
      • Fuck you for leaving me alone.You say something so...
      • Feels like the end.
      • When you find yourself living only for another per...
      • This is getting to be way too much.Distance makes ...
      • No.
      • Today I got a new military IDBecause I am in the m...
      • Sometimes I wish i had no ambition.No driving forc...
      • I'm scared to go to Greece today.I don't want to b...
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (6)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  July (5)

About Me

My photo
KAOK
Je suis comme je suis.
View my complete profile