Sometimes I feel like I'm honest to God going to collapse in on myself. Its only been two days since I left home.
Now I've got nothing warm to hold on to and as a cold creature, I need that balance.
Dear God please make me better. Please let this stop because I don't know how healthy it is to never be happy when he's not around.
Maybe I just need to get out of Fort Meade, just something new, but even when Greece comes and even when its new and fun, it will eventually become old.
It will eventually be the same.
I will eventually be nothing but a girl ridiculously dependent on a boy 5,000 miles away who pretends to be the American dream, but is really just a snapshot of it.
Inside theres more, and I wish there wasn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment